Voice speech melody ic cob module
AP89170 is high performance voice OTP, fabricated with standard CMOS process with embedded 4MB EPROM. It can store up to 170 sec voice massage with 4-bit ADPCM compression at 6KHz sampling rate. 8-bit PCM is also available as user selectable . Three triggers modes, simple Key trigger mode and Parallel CPU trigger mode and CPU serial command mode, facilitate difference user interface. User selectable triggering and output signal option provide maximum flexibility to various applications. Built-in resistor controlled oscillator, 8-bit current mode D/A output and PWM direct driving output minimize the number of external components
Re Recordable Voice IC Chip
- Single chip voice Recording and Playback device for single 20 to 30 second message with external resistor selection.
- No external ics required and minimum external components.
- Non-volatile flash memory technology, No battery backup required.
- 100K record cycles (typical) and 100 year messge retention (typical).
- User-friendly, Easy to use operation.
- Programming and Developing systems not required
- Level activated recording and edge activated playback switches.
- Low Power Consumption : Operating Current : 25mA (typical, no load) : Standby Current : 1uA (typical, no load)
- Automatic power-down feature for longer battery life.
- Chip enable pin for simple message expansion.
- Single 6V Power Supply.
- 28 Pin DIP